There are 2 options for working with our site, the first is to not pay anything and just edit your program as you need and to download the free sample until you have it just how you would like it. The other option is to pay to remove the “sample” watermark on the program and then continue to login and download as often as you like. We keep the files on our site for 3 months after the creation date to allow people access to make changes.
- How to Print (Printer Settings
Please Make Sure to Setup Your Printer Correctly
1) Page Scaling – None (this will make your borders even all the way around)
2) Orientation – Set to landscape or portrait depending on which product you are printing
3) 2-Sided Printing – set your printer to print on both sides and flip on short or long edge depending on which funeral product you are printing (some less complex printers will not have this option. In this case, you will have to print one side at a time)
4) Color or Black/White – Set as desired
The first setting listed above is the most important because the borders are already built for you. If you do not set your “Page Scaling” to “None” then your borders along the edge will be bigger than they should be.
If your printer is taking a long time to print between carddesigner designs, then your printer is probably set to colate. Uncheck the colated box and your printer will not pause between pages.
- Once i purchased, Will i able to Re-Edit final product?
- How to get Online Support?
- How many time i can print my finished project?
- How do I drag a textbox to a different part of my project?
- How do I take out the white border around the edge of my project?
- How do I add more pages to my project I already started?
- Access Existing Project
Couldn't find the answer? We can help!
Leave your message to us, that could be: A Funeral Program Design Request, Funeral Service Relate or any complaint or suggestions to make our services more easy to use. We welcomes all suggestions.